PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
Southern Housing Region
112 East Edgewater Street, Portage, Wisconsin
November 9, 2017
The Southern Housing Region, comprised of the following counties: Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Kenosha, Ozaukee, Racine, Rock, Sauk, Walworth & Washington, will conduct a public hearing regarding:
The proposed application for the 2016 - 2017 Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Small Cities Housing Program funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional local housing and community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
1. Identification of total potential funds.
2. Eligible CDBG activities:
a. Economic Development
b. Public Facilities
(2) Homebuyer Assistance
(3) Special Housing Projects
3. Presentation of identified housing and community development needs.
4. Identification of housing and community development needs by public.
5. Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
6. Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities.
Residents of the Southern Housing Region are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible. Persons needing additional accessibility accommodations should contact the Columbia County RLF/Housing Office at 608-742-9645.