NOTICE OF EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
TOWN CLERK / ZONING SECRETARY
The Town of Kewaskum is accepting applications for the above position until October 18, 2018.
· Must be a resident of the Town of Kewaskum
· Should have experience with Microsoft Windows 10, Word, Excel, Publisher and QuickBooks software
· Must be available to attend Town Board as well as Board of Review and Board of Adjustment
· Should be familiar with responsibilities regarding payroll and personnel issues
· Must be available to establish office hours at the Community Center
· Must work well with the public and be able to work unsupervised
· Must have access to transportation to perform necessary travel
· Should be familiar with statutory duties of a Town Clerk, or be willing to learn.
· Zoning Secretary, the following requirements are:
o Attend all Plan Commission Meetings, take notes and prepare minutes.
o Send out notices of public hearings
o Maintain records
The salary for Town Clerk is $1,500 per month. To continue in the Town Clerk position after April, 2019, the candidate must successfully run for election in April of 2019. Zoning Secretary paid is based on experience.
Please send resume to:
Town of Kewaskum
PO Box 484
Kewaskum, WI 53040
or email: [email protected]